Form Input Fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Input Fields

I have made numerous forms and they have always worked with the scripts i have used from here, however, my new form on new site shows up on www ok, but, i am unable to input any text into the fields??????

When i use bv and insert a form area, i also cant get the grid to show up, unless i 'move it to back', but have never had to do this before. does anyone know if these two things are linked and why do i have to move the form area to back to get the grid to show, there is nothing else near it, on it, or under it. i am stumped.
    www.hobta.co.uk

www.floridabungalow.co.uk

www.e-itstudy.com

www.gpcsystems.co.uk

Re: Form Input Fields

what else i have noticed, when i insert form area on my other site pages in bv, it comes up automatically with the grid, but when i do it on this one, it doesnt, i still have to move it to back.
    www.hobta.co.uk

www.floridabungalow.co.uk

www.e-itstudy.com

www.gpcsystems.co.uk

Comment

The ole computer glitch. Odd but not out of the relm of possibility.
      After repeated use often programs seem to develope glitches. One possible fix would be to uninstall BV and then download the latest version and re-install. That has the highest propability of fixing the problem.

I do not know of any default settings that could have been changed to have this effect occur.

Just a thought

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Stop the press- This am I had the same thing happen to me. Opened a form and the grid was not there. Had to "move to back" as you describe.

Unsure what could be causing this. As it has only recently happened, if might be a conflict with a recent update of windows or something? Strange. Very unlikley a random glitch occured.

Still the answer may lie in the uninstall/re-install. I would wait a period though before doing this. Parhaps it will be a problem BV will be made aware of and make a patch or correction in the latest version.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Please post here the URL of the form. It is probably covered by something else, so please let us have a look.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenose
            I have made numerous forms and they have always worked with the scripts i have used from here, however, my new form on new site shows up on www ok, but, i am unable to input any text into the fields?????? I had the same problem when I placed the menu page* over the form. So I do away with the menu page superimposing on the form and it works.

*Menu page was prepared as template with all the links and made transparent (Naval's brainchild)

When i use bv and insert a form area, i also cant get the grid to show up, unless i 'move it to back', but have never had to do this before. does anyone know if these two things are linked and why do i have to move the form area to back to get the grid to show, there is nothing else near it, on it, or under it. i am stumped. Beats me too. But overall, my form works well.......I'm keeping my fingers cross though.
            (: Read Only The Good Stuff And Your Day Will Be Blessed :)

Comment

Working...
            X