800x and 1025x... Find out more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 800x and 1025x... Find out more...

OKay, I have been very busy... I have only complete my index for this um... task. I am going through and making two copies of each page, one 800x, and one fullscreen. Check it out, and tell me what you think... http://www.electronics4dummies.com

Re: 800x and 1025x... Find out more...

I beleive that 800 is better. in 1024 the text looks a bit too spaced apart and the page too empty.

However, in both versions, you need some rearranging, as the text is just "thrown" there with no alignment at all, and the menu bars are not centered.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

yes, I am aware of those things, but what I was wondering was what peoples overall thoughts were on the idea of having two of each page...

Comment

Just leave one.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Just go with the 800 it is the best as has been explained twenty times.
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

One is always right. Two might become confusing and thus not interesting or even annoying... my 2 cents...
            Mike
            www.suzannemichaelcatering.com

Comment

argh. I was kinda enjoying making two. Rats. I was having fun.

Comment

Colors are pleasant, some of your links did not work, you probably know this. Some centering is needed, I'm not sure if it my screen or not, but some parts were really out of whack. Different colored writing was neat, only the blue was a bit hard to see. Other than that, a good concept. Take it as you like, I'm no "critque" Have fun making your site the way you want, that is what it's about, and it sounds like you are. Take care.

Comment

Working...
                X