Gathering Place for Like-minded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gathering Place for Like-minded

It's be great to have a series of chat rooms for folks whoare like-minded, and/or are in certain geographical areas, and also so you can have links to their websites they did with Voda, especially for folks like me, who have had to learn what I do know, all myself, by trial and error....(:

Re: Gathering Place for Like-minded

Do you mean like some type of forum?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Heres an idea.
      We have the voda lounge..maybe we could have an intermediate or newbie lounge for those who are just starting out and are familiarizing themselves with the voda experience.

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
        Heres an idea.
        We have the voda lounge..maybe we could have an intermediate or newbie lounge for those who are just starting out and are familiarizing themselves with the voda experience.
        Amazing idea.. and it certainly gets my vote.

Comment

A good idea. Brings in the welcome.

Comment

Could we also have BOOK NOOK lounge for us readers to discuss books...yeah I know...get myself to a reading corner and shut the hel up...lol...sigh...
            Beezz
            sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Oh...BTW...I meant to say that I agree that a newbie lounge would be nice...
              Beezz
              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

By having specific type areas makes it too complicated as there are too many interests. Like the person that started this thread and Ive noticed others that have dissapeared after a few posts, Im wondering if they are feeling uncomfortable or intimidated. I feel bad for those who are 'chased' away due to not having a place where they too can have the focus of newbies and gain confidence and strength.
                Maybe have three chats instead of one. nothing extreme as our brother/sister voda monitors have enough to watch over with us hooligans...lol...
                I dont know...I just wish that our 'gumspit' and others could feel comfortable like we do...I dont have the answers..I cant even get my sites under control let alone figure out how to set up a forum!...lol

Comment

I whole heartedly agree about the chat-room for beginners. It could work on the same principle as the request for the 'Voda Magazine'. I am a chatter now and have been for about 6 years. There is just something about connecting with others in a "LIVE" setting that appeals to alot of folks. If in fact the room could be strictly moderated to stay some what on point, for a beginners room, or moderated of filth and advertisements on a general voda lounge type room; it could be extremely helpful for some. I didn't have a problem with jumping right into the forum because like I said I chat alot.

Anyway another of my Two Cents ...
                  brenT

Comment

Instead of complicating the simplicity...why not just chat I chat II and chat III ?
                    That way the members will make of them what they want.

Comment

....or "For Starters Forum"...."The Basics".... "Middle Ground" ..... "Fine Tuning" .... "VodaStyles" .... and maybe even something a bit more prominently displayed, making it easier to find initially: "VodaNet" which is actually the Forum Directory, or Index, showing the different "categories" and relationships between the Forums (most don't get it until they post in desperation).
                      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                        ....or "For Starters Forum"...."The Basics".... "Middle Ground" ..... "Fine Tuning" .... "VodaStyles" .... and maybe even something a bit more prominently displayed, making it easier to find initially: "VodaNet" which is actually the Forum Directory, or Index, showing the different "categories" and relationships between the Forums (most don't get it until they post in desperation).
                        Now my dear Vasili thats a wonderful form of complicating the simplicity of a chatroom! kudos my friend kudos!...lol

Comment

and maybe even something a bit more prominently displayed, making it easier to find initially: "VodaNet" which is actually the Forum Directory, or Index, showing the different "categories" and relationships between the Forums (most don't get it until they post in desperation).

(Having a "Chat" area is nice, Kate, but I always thought it a lesser aspect of VodaTalk. Did I miss something??)
                          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

your rockin now!...hehe

Comment

Iam sure it would be a busy chat room, but live online help is a great idea.
                              That way a problem can be discussed real time and a fix could be done real time and many could join in to solve a problem if it was a toughee.When things were slow we could have a nice bs session. Heck Brad you could sell some advertising at the bottm of the page, we would not mind!

Comment

Working...
                              X