downloading stored files..how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• downloading stored files..how?

how can I retreive files that are stored on c-panel. my freind has files that I'm working on and need to download them onto my computer to continue.
    where do I look for them.
    which tetorial should I be looking at
    this is my first time so I'm not farmillier with the termanoligie..

Re: downloading stored files..how?

Spell checker needed on aisle 5.

Don't need to go into cpanel for that. Your files should be on his computer in 'C:\Documents and settings\user\My Documents\BlueVoda...' make a copy on a memory stick or cd and transfer to your pc.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

is this exsplained in the tetorial. where do I start looking.

Comment

I need some help and cant figure out how to start a topic, so i'm asking here:

I have a gaming clan and we share game maps but I would also like to add Recorded games to my downloads page. I uploaded the game file to my Folder in public_html called "games" when I check the link while still in my control panel, it works fine and it asks if I want to "save" or "Open" file, but when I paste the link to my web browser it says :http://www.ka-clan.com/GAMES/recorded game - 01-Sep-2006 18`12`31.mgx Not found! What am I doing wrong?

I'm leaving the link as it is in my files meaning the spaces...can someone pls guide me as to how i can correct this problem? I would greatly appreciate it.

Axioma

Comment

Because the correct link is http://www.ka-clan.com/GAMES/recorde...%6012%6031.mgx
          Click on it to verify.
          You have blnk spaces and symbols in your file name, and this causes problems with the link. Rename your file using only underscores " _ " no symbols no blanks.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X