This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need newsletter email

Hi, I have to confess that I am VERY new to website design etc. I hope I haven't gotten in over my head. I have started designing my website, and I signed up for Vodahost, but I haven't started publishing yet. (That's another issue I'm scared to tackle yet!!) Anyway, my question is this: I am wanting to set up my email account. If I am wanting to set up an opt-in form for a newsletter, how many email accounts will I need? I mean, I just don't understand what all I need for email accounts--will everything just be forwarded to one? I hope this makes sense....
    Also, please don't laugh..what is webmail for?
    A place for moms:

When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. ~Erma Bombeck

Re: Need newsletter email

You can have as many email accounts you want, that's up to you. Usually you need to setup an email account for each use, f.e. for Sales, for Support, for General purposes, one for each user on your site etc. But you can also do the job with only one, if you are the only site user/admin
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks! So, I could set one up as Newsletter sign up? I am the only site user. I'm sorry if these seem like simple questions, I just want to make sure.
      A place for moms:

When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. ~Erma Bombeck

Comment

Yes, you can setup a specific email account just for the newsletter signup.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X