X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• google search does not show my page

andys bodies
    When I type my web site into google or any other search engine the site is not mentioned.
    if I type in "andys bodies.net" then it will appear.
    What have I missed to get search engines to recognise my site?
    Appreciate any help.

Re: google search does not show my page

How about posting your web address(url) and then maybe we can help.......
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Sorry,
      Here is the url
      http://www.andysbodies.net/

Comment

trophy, do a search on titles, meta tags and page descriptions.

You need to optimise your site now......

Your page title "andys bodies" has been picked up by google only.

Give your page a title like " Stock car bodies at Andy´s Bodies" or something similar, then enter a page description.....

have fun
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Comment

David thanks for the quick reply.
          As a newbe I am lost as to where I put the new page title "Stock car bodies at Andy´s Bodies".
          Likewise where do I put the page description?
          Regards
          Gill A

Comment

Right-click on your BV page (away from any element or object), and you will see Page Properties > Click > Page Properties Dialog Box...
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Your site hasn't been "found"
              In MSN you can tell them about it, for the others, when you're finished submit a support ticket to VH, they will submit it once for free.
              Bill
              www.blueearthtea.com
              www.ftaaconsulting.com
              www.iaval.com
              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Wow thank you everybody that has sent me info your support is so much appreciated.
                David I have carried all as suggested but I am lost as to how or where I "do a search on titles, meta tags and page descriptions."
                What do these things do?
                Gill A

Comment

Search Engine Optimization is a critical part of overall website design, and is notoriously mis-understood and poorly implemented.
                  It needn't be so, however, and at VodaHost, we believe you will find no easier means to apply this technical expertise to your website designs as an effective element to your online success with the tools, technologies, and peer support so freely available!

You need to "search" the various Forums here in VodaTalk to read up on various means to "optimize" you design to be 'friendly' to the Search Engines, as there are foundational methods and forms you need to consider.
                  You can start in the "Search Engine Topics & VodaHits" Forum, and move to others like "General Support" where you can actually perform a "Search Forum" based on key words to bring up relevant topics as you glean information. (To "Search Forum" you will find this available in the blue header of the VodaHost "VodaTalk Forum" itself)

Also, don't neglect the "KeyWord Digger" Tutorial already prepared for your use by VodaHost, which can visually tie together some of the new terms and principles for you whilst offering specific instructions on how to complete the task itself!

To begin, actually right-click on a blank area of your page in Blue Voda, and then select PAGE PROPERTIES....tabbed, you will now see some of the various information you should carefully construct that is extremely important to how your Page is actually "recognized" and "cached" by the no-nonsense Search Engines....now you can understand the relevance of the mentioned principles, and have the means to investigate and learn them yourself!

**When you have neared completion of your website, you should consider enrolling in the extremely affordable and very effective VodaHits SEO program. There is no better value for this critical service on the web!

Good Luck! We'll be here to fine-tune your learning curve!

Comment

I think I have done everything now but I still can't get it on a Google search.
                    Likewise my domain name andys bodies.net does not come up.
                    Dumb founded.
                    Gill A

Comment

Search 1: andysbodys
                      eBay Member Profile for andysbodysMember Profile : andysbodys ( 519 ) ... 627 feedback received by andysbodys ( 0 ratings mutually withdrawn ), Page 1 of 26 ...
                      feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=andysbodys - 79k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Search 2: andysbodies
                      Did you mean: andy's bodies
                      Andy's Auto Sport - Body Kits and Carbon Fiber Hoods Superstore!

You really need to see you are putting a space where it should never go.
                      You have saved your pages as : http://andysbodies.net/
                      You left out the www. part, first of all.....AND

1. Your CONTACT US link lists the link "andys bodys.net/contact" See the space?? Use an underscore, if you need to between page titles, but you do NOT have a space in your registered domain, do you? > Nor should you anywhere else!

2. You have not named/titled your pages, so there is no association for them to "Go" or even be "Found"

You need to do this very basic thing first before you can expect to be listed on Google.........

Comment

Vasili you said

I have searched high and low, through the tutorials but I can not find where I put in the WWW, can you please tell me.
                        I had titled my page in page setup, so I am scratching my head here as well.
                        Gill A

Comment

You have very little content (hardly any) for Google to index. Do not expect much if anything.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                          02036089024 / United Kingdom
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by trophy
                            Vasili you said

I have searched high and low, through the tutorials but I can not find where I put in the WWW, can you please tell me.
                            I had titled my page in page setup, so I am scratching my head here as well.
                            Gill A
                            Trophy:
                            Lets keep this nice and simple....

There are 2 ways that you can display/link your web address(URL)

1)...http://andysbodies.net (short url)
                            2)...http://www.andysbodies.net (full url)

You can use either of these 2 forms, search engines will find either.

Vodahost has made a good point, you need to have more content.

Good Content consists of text describing or talking about your product.

Pictures are used to enhance the textual content, and when you use pics/photos always add an alternative text decription(see belw the pic link)

And lastly, please dont expect to see your changes until google has visited your site again.

have fun
                            Have fun
                            Regards..... David

Comment

It looks like you are making lots of these changes - but realize - being found by the se's is only a small part of the battle - they need to see that others are finding you and linking to you - they also need to see great content - they don't read pictures, so you have to make sure that every picture has an alt description saying what that picture is (using keywords, of course). I expected each of those pictures to be a link to a page about that picture - but not only no alt description, they aren't clickable and there is no information on them - how can I buy them? etc etc etc.

Make your site THE site to go to for all this info -
                              Beth
                              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                              X