ok vasili - I know there is a way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok vasili - I know there is a way!

I want to get this pps file in a bv page. Now from what Ive been doing - I need microsoft powerpoint 2000, hmm. I have that..so now Im wondering what the Im going to do now..Im frustrated. I know there is a way. I just want to know yesterday! I downloaded numerous micro works? programs to allow me to convert pps - to other applications..well Im told that I dont have and need to have micoro works office powerpoint..I do..married it!..lol typical..lol
    Help

Re: ok vasili - I know there is a way!

Call Me, Kate!

(Sounds like a movie title or something! LOL)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

why? you dont look like kate....

Comment

sorry to ask

Comment

You're Kate, I'm not Kate, but CALL me Kate! LOL
          Who's on first?
          Really then (if you want to stick to the Forum), you need to decide if it is better for you to offer your "presentation" in PowerPoint, or in another format --- whichever is easier to:
          1. Visitors to view easily and quickly (Do they need to download a 'viewer', are they on dialup, etc.)
          2. According to length, would it be better if they were converted into a slide show (ad banner rotator, gif, picture gallery,etc.)
          3. Would they/could they be converted into a video format for "hard-connect" if they are short enough or small enough of a file to load? And, if a vid, would straight load or "linked"(loaded onto a separate page for archival loads) be better....

Remember, you have to plan for everything from visitors that still have W98 all the way up to XP-Pro and the new Media.....some "viewers" may be downloadable, but not optimally performing for them all.....

HERE is the place you can download the PPt "viewer" so visitors can see your file in it's present format....this is common: recall seeing prompts to download "Windows Media" or RealPlayer (even Adobe Acrobat) to 'best view' some files on other sites?
          This way, you present the "icon" to download the utility along with the link to the file!

Comment

thats strange to ask someone to call...thats just weird

Comment

Not really....I'm doing 3 things at once, and monitoring posts at my typing skills is rather difficult.
              As an established business (businessperson), I am much better understood verbally than writing blurbs and short instructions, apparently....whatever!
              Hopefully the above is clear, and is of some help.

Comment

as clear as you usually are...informative and abrasive all at the same time..how talented can one be!

Comment

Working...
                X