error resolved-what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error resolved-what do you think?

I have more to be done..but Ive got the basis of what I want..so Im willing to hear critiques...

http://kateart-cards.com/wordpress/

Re: error resolved-what do you think?

Looking good!
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Kate - this is wonderful, I am really impressed! I couldn't get the adsense to work on mine!
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Up to your usual standard Kate..........very very good.................

When can we start ordering online ?
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I demand that my 2 minute noodle recipe be added as the 'Feature Recipe'.. I have more noodles recipes including the 120 seconds noodles, and 2 serves noodles in 4 minutes.. But besides that.. Kate's Blog is mighty awesome.

Nice one Kate.

Comment

thank you all! I do appreciate your words.
            Mook - Thanks!
            Trish - I couldn't get mine to work either. I set them in by hand the old fashioned way!...lol....I became way to frustrated by the adsense deluxe, for me it was a deluxe pain!....lol If you want some help, email me and I can try to guide you how to do the insertions...
            David - you can order anytime!..have a look at David Burke's lolipops...Ive seen him make them. They aren't a hard candy pop like what we are used to, the cheesecake lollies look the best!...soft cheese cake dipped in chocolate, pistachios and heath bars...much more! very nice treat...oh yums...the salmon pops well I don't know about those..lol
            Carlos - Ill work on that feature page, but I'm not sure about the demand!....lol...thanks for your support.
            Im now trying to figure out how to have these stores on seperate pages...so as the front page doesnt just keep on running down and down and down...but I cant seem to get my brain to work with it...if anyone has the answer to that Id appreciate that too!....

Comment

Kassi59:

Mornin' Kate, I think you need to give a little elbow room between the text and the images. I understood a blog was an info site, yours seems to be more of a store. I like the colors, and the balance of the page, but I would expect no less from you. All that art school payed off.

Comment

I agree with the elbow room! but I havent figured out how to do that as of yet..still working on it...This is an info site..giving information to whereas to find specialty foods online...These are not affiliated with me at all...althought David Burkes cheesecake lollies look like they could be!...hehe...thank you my pet!

Comment

The balance of color is remarkable! Nice!
                  Now if we could smell those tea cakes!
                  You should possibly add some gourmet coffee
                  to the site. I know you said they were links,
                  but you should consider a shopping cart!
                  Brad Arnold.......
                  www.baldwincomusic.com
                  www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
                  !Free Search Engine Submission!
                  Talking Avatar for your web site!
                  Free sound editor
                  Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

There you are! ask and you shall receive!...coffee to go!....Im not wanting to begin a site for purchase Im only compiling a site actually selfishly for myself to keep all my online orders in one place...lol..as my book marks are full up!...Ive asked bill if I can add his site for his wonderful teas too! Im still begining so ive got to figure out quite a bit more.

Comment

Kassi59:

Looking at all those goodies made me hungry. I tried to copy, paste, and print
                      them but they didn't taste as good as they look. I guess I'll just need to wait for the mail lady to deliver. (that didn't sound right)

Comment

Well Pet all you have to do is click n buy!...and yes they will be delivered! and what fun you can have with the dry ice!...I dont know whats better the food or the dry ice!...lol

Comment

Kassi59:

Dry ice!....Really!....Just in time for halloween, the haunted garden and boiling slime punch. Served in skull mugs ofcourse.

Comment

Yea really!...thats what they said..with foods that need to be kept cold, they will pack in dry ice!..so you will have a snackie and fun in your garden all that the same price!...cool huh?!

Comment

Working...
                            X