This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Root Path Links

Hi, I've got a cubecart store and have been advised to use the server root path for my products rather than the publicly available path. I've been told that,for an example, it would look like this: /usr/local/vhosts/www.domain.com/downloads/download.exe. The problem is I'm a bit unsure what I need to change for this to work for me. Is Usr, my cpanel username? Is Local, the ip address of the local host? and what is Vhost? Could someone give me an example of a full server root path URL obviously not one to any of your products, just a made up one. Can someone enlighten me on this one pleeeeaaaase!!! Thanks
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Re: Server Root Path Links

Originally posted by Mook25
    Hi, I've got a cubecart store and have been advised to use the server root path for my products rather than the publicly available path. I've been told that,for an example, it would look like this: /usr/local/vhosts/www.domain.com/downloads/download.exe. The problem is I'm a bit unsure what I need to change for this to work for me. Is Usr, my cpanel username? Is Local, the ip address of the local host? and what is Vhost? Could someone give me an example of a full server root path URL obviously not one to any of your products, just a made up one. Can someone enlighten me on this one pleeeeaaaase!!! Thanks
    Hello, i have the same problem, can any one help>

Comment

Re: Server Root Path Links

Please submit support tickets with your exact account details.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X