PDA

View Full Version : Any Given Sunday

Code-Burnt-Gemini
08-27-2006, 09:07 PM
I just finished watching the movie " Any Given Sunday "

This is an awesome movie about football. American football that is. It has Jamie Foxx and Robert DeNiro in it, along with american rapper LL Cool J and alot of other good actors.

If you have a passion for american football this movie is a must watch. Excellent acting; believeable characters and awesome plot will draw-in even those that don't like football. AWESOME movie.

VodaHost
08-27-2006, 10:45 PM
Great movie...Oliver Stone at his finest.

Girlonthehill
09-06-2006, 07:35 PM
I just finished watching the movie " Any Given Sunday "

This is an awesome movie about football. American football that is. It has Jamie Foxx and Robert DeNiro in it, along with american rapper LL Cool J and alot of other good actors.

If you have a passion for american football this movie is a must watch. Excellent acting; believeable characters and awesome plot will draw-in even those that don't like football. AWESOME movie.
I bought this and have watched it several times. It's a great movie. I'd highly recommend it. http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/images/icons/icon14.gif

spikey
09-14-2006, 05:30 AM
Robert deniro is the best actor in the world+any american football movie is often cool ill get it soon and I also recommend it