need picture help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need picture help

got a funny photo page which is a clone of my other pages and in the middle is where i was thinking of maybe an i frame with the pics inside? the only thing i have come up with so far is to put lots of single gallery pics in there but this is not realy what im after and is time consuming is there any body with a better idea as to do thislike a simple gallerly programe i can incorporate into my page
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Re: need picture help

Allstar-
    Do a google search on image display scripts or picture display scripts- there are tons out there.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Andy has something like this in his tutorials, also in the Tips & Tricks section there is a tip on a Gallery in an i frame that i had posted way back. You can see it in action on my site also (not in the Photogallery section, go in Progetti, choose anyone, then in the page that opens select Fotogallery)
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hey you guys thanks so much getting rite onto them ideas rite now cheers
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

this website has some interesting free ways to show pictures:
          www.picturetrails.com

There are some cool types of slide show things

I have one on my homepage if you want to see..

good luck
          Liz
          www.sebastopolparty.com
          Liz
          www.sebastopolparty.com
          www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
          X