Promoting an affiliate program through newsletters and e-zines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promoting an affiliate program through newsletters and e-zines

Another alternative to using your web site to promote the affiliate product is to advertise in other online sources of information.

A classified ad in someone else's e-zine or newsletter is an excellent approach that allows you to reach a new audience beyond your web site visitors and mailing list subscribers. There are plenty of newsletters and e-zines out there, and chances are you'll find some that have content related to your offer. The audiences for these would have an excellent chance of being interested in your affiliate product!

Advertising in someone else's e-zine/newsletter also allows you to take advantage of the credibility that the publisher has established with their customers. If you're advertising in a newsletter that people trust, chances are your ad will be well received.

Remember, though, that even if you advertise in your own newsletter, it has more credibility because your readers already trust your content.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Promoting an affiliate program through newsletters and e-zines

Brad, is there any way that I can email you direct? I have some ideas for my affliate program and want to run them by you. I'd rather not post all my business (real business! LOL) info in the forum. You can contact me at this email address pchicj2004******.com

Comment

I am in India. Pl guide me otherways of getting payment othertham Paypal

Comment

Chances are rather slim of a US-based company that has an affiliate program paying you outside of the normal means of: 1. issuing a check (usually only to a US Address); 2. PayPal, the most common means to transmit money via the internet .... literally anyone with an email address and bank account/credit card that can be verified can open a PayPal account for free.

"If you want to play ball with the big boys, you should be able to swing the bat"!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Tis part of the marketing game itself, and depends on so many variables that I could fill up 3 websites devoted to the subject. Closely tied to core optimization methods, the short answer would be to consider developing complimentary Page Content to "introduce" your BV/VH banners, similar to writing an article, yes? It may not be suited for the layout of the site (if a pure directory or catalog style page), but any added value you produce will have not just a positive influence on visitors, but posture your site better in their minds as a trusted resource of not just (incovertible) information, but "opportunities" too good to pass up!

Comment

I hope you ca help. I have signed up as an affiliate and I want to promote VB but do not want to display my affiliate code. How do I say (for example) click here so that they get to the VB page without seeing my affiliate code?
            thanks in advance for your answers to my Q.
            The Female Zone

Comment

Originally posted by glendene View Post
              I hope you ca help. I have signed up as an affiliate and I want to promote VB but do not want to display my affiliate code. How do I say (for example) click here so that they get to the VB page without seeing my affiliate code? thanks in advance for your answers to my Q.
              It is simply called a "text link" and is one of the most basic procedures in web building. When you log into your VodaGold Control Panel, you will find the generic HTML affiliate code to use for text links.

To learn about linking in general, review these Tutorials.

To learn more about Affiliate Links, review a few of these threads ..... especially this one.

Comment

Working...
              X