Form issue - [FrontPage Save Results Component]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form issue - [FrontPage Save Results Component]

I get this on the top of my form...I recall I got rid of it a couple of edits ago...but alas...my brain has failed....largely due to the birth of a new baby!!!

please help

Cheers

Re: Form issue - [FrontPage Save Results Component]

Originally posted by roachie
    I get this on the top of my form...I recall I got rid of it a couple of edits ago...but alas...my brain has failed....largely due to the birth of a new baby!!!

please help

www.kidsonkeys.net/booking.htm

Cheers
    Hi and congrats on the birth of your new baby..

What seems to be the exact problem with your form..??

Comment

For one... this text appears at the top of it...

[FrontPage Save Results Component]

Secondly when submiting...its asking for a password...hmmmppph!

It used to work on the old site!!!

I'd appreciate any input as I'm going crazy....I"m thinking my program has bugs in it...but we wont go into that!!!

Cheers
      Roachie

Comment

The page now looks too wide.. It appears that you are working on it now.. so don't forget to fix the size to stop the side scrolling.

The form you are using seems to be imported from a template from a certain program you are using..I'm not sure if it's VTI or Webboot. In any case, your form is fine, the settings for the program you are using seems to be the problem.. The 'action' of the form points to a file _vti_/shtml.. that's where the password entry requirement comes from.

I would:

1. go back to the source of the form and see if the form comes with settings.. look at those and fix them.
        2. Check the settings for processing the form.. ie, after the form is completed..

I am assuming that you are using a 'Forms' program because the action file seems to be part of a program that is installed on the server.. The bottom line is the settings on that program.. Have a look using FTP or CPanel to access that program settings and see if there's anything can be fixed there.

Comment

So, say the form was created from within Frontpage and I keep getting these errors that I've attached. From within the Vodahost Control Panel, I've re-installed, un-installed, cleaned-up old and re-installed server extensions over and over to no avail. I get the Frontpage Save Results Component error just above the form itself, Frontpage tells me several times that "...this form will work if it's published to a server with the Frontpage Server Extensions installed...". I don't know what to do. Help?
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X