buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buttons

i am building a restraurant menu page, and am using buttons as menu items, customer presses the button to order the particular item. i want the button to go to email, and the item ordered, to be sent to the restraurant address. can anyone help me ?

Re: buttons

Buttons is not the easiest way of doing it. Also, you need the client's personal info. You need to create a form, with fields for Name, address, email, tel. plus options for food, drinks, quantities, etc. By clicking the "Submit" buton, an email with all the info will be sent in the desired email address. Have a look at BlueVoda Form Tutorial 1
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanx for the responce! what would be an easier way of offering customers the option of ordering online and picking up or having their food delivered? i want to give them a button to push if i can, make it as simple as possible.

Comment

Create a form with all the necessary fields: Client Name, address, tel. email, and then create the menu options as it better suits your job:
        f.e. you can have all your dishes and drinks listed, with tick boxes on the side, and a quantity field for each: You can even have prices, and have the script calculate the total cost and ask for confirmation before the order is submitted. If payment is done upon delivery, youdon't need a payment option, otherwise you do.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X