Making My Website Centrerised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making My Website Centrerised

Hi, im trying to centrerise my website using Blue Voda, but I just cant do it! ive done my entire site and all i need to do is make all the pages display in the middle of the explorer window, so no-matter what rez my website is veued in they will always apperer in the center of the page...

also if anyone knows how to send an email for my website and not have it use Outlook Express to send a feedback form i would be greatfull if you could send me the link or html code to do it. thanks.

My current website is at www.istation.org.uk and im having so much problems with my hosts 1and1 im thinking of changing to vodahost as your support is so responsive.

thanks.

I would have centralised the table first then worked around it then. You can do this using the [Layout then Centre in Page] menu option.

But to be sure, open a support ticket for a quicker response.
    http://www.support.vodahost.com/?_a=tickets&_m=submit

Good luck!
    Ruth

http://www.okose.com
    Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

Set the 'Center in browser' option in the page properties and make sure you have designed you page to be centered.

Details about centering:
      Since we're using CSS absolute positioning (objects always will be displayed on the same location no matter of the browser screen size), the page is always centered in a 'virtual screen'.
      This means that if your page is designed for 800x600 (page properties), the center in browser option will create a virtual screen and so will center it in the 800x600 area.

This is not a limitation of BlueVoda, but a side effect of CSS's absolute positioning. You can't have 'real' centering and WYSIWYG at the same time.

Anyway, for the best results set the page width to the minimum size your webpage requires and it will show up fine in all browsers
      Forum Moderator
      BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Working...
      X