Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with email, outlook express

Hello everybody

Thanks to all of you for the help and encouraging words.

I've created a page which i'm actually testing at http://www.jobsalert.org/jobseekers_postresume1.html . I'm using the form to push data to be read by the email.

I've made all the required settings in CP and also in Outlook express.

The problems are:

(1) When I click on submit from the form, the outlook express - new message window opens up to enter data. I suppose this should not be like that as all data were already entered in the form.

(2) I even sent a mail (using my personal mail ID) to the email ID that is accessed by the webmail program. Even here I'm having problems as "No new message(s)" appear when in fact the mail was sent and did not bounced back.

Anyone can try the URL given above to check and advise. Please.

Thanks a lot & Regards

Rishi

Re: Problems with email, outlook express

moving to forms forum

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi everybody

My question is about bookmarks that are use on a page.
      Having some problems with bookmarks that I have placed at specific positions on the page. When I have to insert more text in the page, the bookmarks are out of the initial positions.

Is there a possibility of fixing a bookmark to a word in the text.

Check my site www.jobsalert.org/employment_private.html for more details.

Grateful for your advice.

Regards
      Rishi

Comment

You might find a solution more forthcoming if you pose your inquiry in the correct Forum, Rishi! (This is the EMAIL Forum)!!!

Find what you need here: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sea...earchid=150791

You should try to pick up the habit of Searching the Forums for solutions yourself, which will allow you no delay in solving your problems!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Bookmarrk positioning is in absolute coordinates. You cannot place a bookmark on a word, and have it moved with that word if the text is altered. The bookmark will remain where it was. If you alter the text, you have to move the bookmark accordingly.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X