Lost Logins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Logins

I recently replaced my pc unfortunatly i had my logins and passwords stored in old one.
    I dont have access to them.
    I have tried to call in but you cant talk to anyone.
    Ive tried submit a ticket but u need your cpanel login.
    Please help

Re: Lost Logins

Please submit a support ticket even without cpanel loggin info. Please provide domain name, Full name and email, possibly the same used for signing up with VodaHost, and tel number for identification purposes.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I am also having log in troubles, they are a little confusing for a new-bee geek. So you can not change the user name assigned by VH but you can change the pass word?? I've tried both the assigned pass word & the one I think I changed it to but no luck. Did you get results with the advice given above?

Comment

If you have lost your password, submit a support ticket, fully identifing your self as described above
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X