Getting my links to work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting my links to work...

Okay, I have uploaded my index page with a link to another page, uploaded the corresponding page, and it's not linking. I read in some other areas where this might be a cache issue... I have set all my cache settings to reload the site every time on explorer and aol, but the link is still not working.

My question is, when I change my index page or any page for that matter, and publish it, it should make those changes on my site, correct? Unless something is caching. The only cache I can't check is the modem... I haven't been able to find the cache for it. And, if something is caching on my computer, does that mean that my site is actually changed despite what I see?

Natasha
    www.toot-toots.com

Most of your hyperlinks are not created correctly. Make sure the all end with .html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
      Most of your hyperlinks are not created correctly. Make sure the all end with .html
      How about the "considering cloth" one is it correct? It's not working for me...

Comment

Yes that one is correct and it also works.
        ::Steven.H::

Comment

Originally posted by Steven.H
          Yes that one is correct and it also works.
          Yay yay yay!!! Thanks!

Comment

Just a little tip. I'm not sure whether I'm right but the links to pages not uploaded yet run error 404 messages everytime a person clicks on a button. This uses bandwidth. to prevent this either upload "page in construction" blank pages or dont put the links in the buttons until you've created the pages...

Just a little tip! :)
            Ruth

http://www.okose.com
            Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

Working...
            X