X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch

Hi there,
    Could someone answer some questions?
    If I load Soholaunch via control panel I need to choose a domain,I have a .com domain currently but want to add my New Zealand co.nz domain at a later date.If I put it against the .com domain & dont publish the site can I at a later date transfer to my .co.nz domain?

Re: Soholaunch

It will ask you to name a directory....avoid putting in straight into your public_html/ directory, or it will default present itself first, in from of any other index page in your account....

First, in cP, create a subdomain....name it maybe Soho or whatever.
    Then via Fantastico, install Soho in that "sub-domain"...you can then link from anywhere/any page directly to your new Soho cart.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by MARKO
      Hi there,
      Could someone answer some questions?
      If I load Soholaunch via control panel I need to choose a domain,I have a .com domain currently but want to add my New Zealand co.nz domain at a later date.If I put it against the .com domain & dont publish the site can I at a later date transfer to my .co.nz domain?
      No, you can't. If you install Soho in your .com site, you WILL NOT be able to move it to the .co.nz site later. You will have to completely uninstall it and install it again in the new site. This means that you will loose everything you will have built. If you only need to install Soho for testing purposes, that's fine, go on and install Soho in the .com site, but if you want to start building the real site, you should purchase the .co.nz domain name, add it as addon domain in your account, then install Soho in it.

Whatever you decide to do, it would be wise to follow Vasili's advice: do NOT install Soho directly in the site (whichever that is) but create a subdomain inside the site and install Soho in that subdomain.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks very much for your help,I will give it a go.

Comment

thread closed.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X