go on then tell me......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go on then tell me......

its not quite finished yet and is still small to browse but i just wanted to get the ground work done before i strt adding more features etc so it will have more to offer soon
    apart from all that what do you think its just for fun realy and i enjoyed making it any way i will shut up now

www.thatgoodsite.com
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Re: go on then tell me......

Gary its fabulous!..I really love it...I could spend hours on there ...Well done chap!

Now down to the nitty gritty....;o).....I havent tried all the links but I did try the chat room link ..it worked fine but part of the login box is underneath the right hand banner ..maybe it would be better to put them one on top of each other instead of side by side?

I just had an idea ..you might have thought of it already ..but as i was wandering thro your site i thought ...hmmmm maybe intergrating the autograph site in with this one and making one big fabulous website...anyway was just a thought ... I have them now and again lol

I think youve got a winner this time Gaz pet....love it ...i'm gong back to have a better browse lol

Really great job ..i'm putting you in me favorites
    Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

i realy appreciate that coming from you alot cheers, i have already made the change thanks for that

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Your welcome ...the chat room is great innit....

How to Center your page

Comment

ye its ok but i kept pressing refresh and gettin booted out lolsorry wasnt being ignorant lol
          did you like the ****?

Comment

Thats ok lol ...yeah its great ive been listening to Tina Turner :o) ...

How to Center your page

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
              its not quite finished yet and is still small to browse but i just wanted to get the ground work done before i strt adding more features etc so it will have more to offer soon
              apart from all that what do you think its just for fun realy and i enjoyed making it any way i will shut up now

www.thatgoodsite.com
              Gary, I'm very impressed! You have done a most excellent job on this site. It looks great, it's so much fun, everything that is supposed to work works just fine and I know you're still working on some of it. I love the boss button - that cracked me up! It's packed with mad stuff and I think you've excelled yourself. I'm proud of ya, mucka! I wish you all the luck in the world with this!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

do you know what and im not just saying this but coming from you that is the biggest compliment i could have thanks pal and again thanks lincsy ih thanks to eve............................ well maybe later lol
                im looking for new stuff thats funny all the time now wow what better hobby than this ey xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I loved it as well, what kind of stuff are you going to have to sell. Can't wait.
                  Sharon Chajin

Comment

lol thanks sharon i was thinking of the silliest gadgets i could find and things like bubble guns and rubbish helicopters for big kids and those micro remote control cars etc just fun silly stuff
                    cheetham hill hear i come lamo

Comment

Nice one! Gave me a good laugh. I like the warped sense of humour. It’s a fun site & think you done a great job of making it feel that way. Wonder if it’s worth putting a form on the site to send you jokes or images?

Nice one.

Chris.

PS. I wonder how the guy in the pit crew upset Michel Schumacher?.
                      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

lol cheers there is a form in contact but maybe i need to place it a bit more prominent are well we acn try lol
                        feel free to send a pic of you and your mates as whacky as can be and maybe i will publish next week lol the chimps just there for show at the moment

Comment

has any one fed sammy the spider yet?

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                            has any one fed sammy the spider yet?
                            No but ive dragged it round the screen few times

How to Center your page

Comment

ouch that hurts sammy that does lincsy, he thinks your mouse has food and follows you around lol or is that obviuos ?

Comment

Working...
                              X