maKing a shorter page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maKing a shorter page

I`ll try my best english to explain: I published my pages and everything was ok. But then I I made a different organization of my site (more pages with less information each page). Because of that the pages were shorter. The problem is when I published them they got a lot of space down with anything. How can I simply cut that space, and let only the occupied space in the pages?
    (hope you understand)
    Thanks in advance,
    Fernando

Re: maKing a shorter page

Hi, you should be able to do this via property’s (right click on an empty space on your page in BV) & adjust the page size. (Little note): if you are using a background image? that you have placed on the page via the image button at the top of BV, you will have to make this image smaller as well.

Good luck

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you Chris. Done!

Comment

I did it. I save the page, I published but in the Preview in Browser and in the net I still have a lot of blank space (fernandoevora.com). What am I missing?

Comment

Have a quick check on this. Select view at the top of BV & then select ruler just to make sure you have a ruler at the top & side of your screen. Look to the 800 mark on the top ruler & place everything to the left of this mark that you want on the page. Just before publishing reset your page to 800x??? in the page properties area & tick the check box for center & publish.

Good luck.

Chris.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

fernando:

Please supply a URL link to your site so I can see what your talking about.
            that little blue circle thing on the above tool bar will do.

Page height with out a vertical scroll bar is 600 you may then need to edit colors on the non working scroll bar to the same as the background to make it vanish completly.
            This definately cleans up the look. I have used this on my error pages on my php form
            "lost pet form" you can see it on my site and see if that' what your trying to do.

Comment

Working...
            X