POPUP generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POPUP generator

This is a great code generator for popups. You can customize your popup as you want it: position, size, toolbars, address bar etc. A very useful tool!

And Free!

Just download it from http://www.cgiscript.net/site_software.htm and use it to create your own popups just as you want them.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Re: POPUP generator

Hey Navaldesign

Thanks for the great advice, although I wonder when you actually get time to pursue your own business when you devote so much time to helping others. Keep up the good work.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Very cool tool. The instructions were a bit rough to follow but once I understood what they meant it was really easy.

Thanks Naval
      Affordable Medical Insurance
      Discount Dental Plan
      Washington State Health Insurance
      Temporary Health Insurance
      Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Wow...so fast. Thanks!

Comment

my question is this lets say on my site i have a photo that when you click on it it pulls up a new browser to allow you to use my magnifier to zoom in and out of photo can that popup generator be used to for that as well? reason why i am asking when you click on the picture it pulls up in a new browser but opens to full screen.
          "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Originally posted by naghosthunter
            my question is this lets say on my site i have a photo that when you click on it it pulls up a new browser to allow you to use my magnifier to zoom in and out of photo can that popup generator be used to for that as well? reason why i am asking when you click on the picture it pulls up in a new browser but opens to full screen.
            What you are asking can be done with both the popup generator (if you select the correct options at the moment of generating the popup code) AS WELL AS in Bv directly.
            If in BV you choose the gallery tool, you can set the target as "popup". By clicking on the thumbnail, a new popup window will open with the picture in it. The dimensions of the popup will be those of the image, so you can resize your picture with PIXResizer, before loading it in the BV gallery, to obtain the desired dimensions.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank you i did one with that popup generator it works had to make width and height same didn't know bv had one will compair both and see the results. thanks naval.
              "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Originally posted by philipc9635
                Hey Navaldesign

Thanks for the great advice, although I wonder when you actually get time to pursue your own business when you devote so much time to helping others. Keep up the good work.
                Yes, I was thinking the exact same thing but really glad you do find the time to post here.

Thanks for all your help, past and future Naval Desisn.

Comment

Hey!! thats great!! Can really use this!
                  Thanks for the link
                  Regards
                  Teri

Comment

Hi Naval
                    Once again, a great resource
                    Bruce Hewitt
                    YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...
                    IT MIGHT AS WELL BE TODAY!

http://www.panzoomproperties.com
                    http://www.thebabydolls.biz