X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image links

Hey again.

another I'm sure of several ??s

I would like to put thumbnails of pics to links of larger images. How would I do that???

Is there a certain way I need to do this???

Beth- What did you use on your sites?? I love it. It is exactly what I was looking for.

thanks in advance.

Jennifer

Re: Image links

click here it has what you need i think from andy in here this its cool i used it
    here
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Try the Gallery Tool directly in BV. It has many options for the way the enlarged picture opens up. It is much simpler to use. Then, if you don't likeit, use an Iframe gallery like the one in the link Allstarfaces has posted above. You can see also a real example in: http://www.navaldesign.info/Italiano...ull_nr_06.html
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks.

I am playing with several different things. I am limited to space and pictures, but look forward to creating something very unique.

Thanks again.

Jennifer

Comment

Working...
        X