googlabar.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• googlabar.com

It's not very good because I don't know how to use all that stuff to do with flash and everything! Someone help
    ~Ashleigh~

Whats not very good?
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

Get to know BlueVoda a little bit more

You really need to view the tutorials in the VodaHost website about BlueVoda and browse through Fantastico on your control panel for all this stuff. Get accustomed to some of them before you implement them into your website.

What you can also do is browse through some of the websites created by BlueVoda members and get ideas from there, however I do advise getting accustomed to BV first through the tutorials otherwise you're just going to get overwhelmed and confused into thinking its hard when its not.

We're all quite close-knit so if ever you need help...you have a lot of people who are ready to do just that!

Good luck!
      Ruth

http://www.okose.com
      Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

Originally posted by heesababoon
        It's not very good because I don't know how to use all that stuff to do with flash and everything! Someone help
        We all started slow and made our mistakes...I like your site...if you need help just ask we are one big family here!!
        www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
        BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
        Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

You Are Getting Better!

when I first visited your site I thought to myself wow, this is very.. different. And I was like, what is going on.. who.. what..lol Then I went back and you had a VERY GOOD DESIGN! it loaded fast and had the information in better places. I think it was a major improvement.

I recently checked it again and its been changed. It now takes a lot longer to load and looks different. and it now is brownish?

I think you are learning though. So your site is all about you? like "mike jones?" haha. j/k - its a great website but i think you need to make a few more changes to it to make it just right. Your site is very very different. I admit I had a nice laugh.. I don't suggest you put too many pictures and things on the site strictly for obvious reasons.

But Keep up the good work! You are getting there
          Bluevoda Website
          www.bluevodaxtra.com

Comment

Originally posted by rdarko
            You really need to view the tutorials in the VodaHost website about BlueVoda and browse through Fantastico on your control panel for all this stuff. Get accustomed to some of them before you implement them into your website.

What you can also do is browse through some of the websites created by BlueVoda members and get ideas from there, however I do advise getting accustomed to BV first through the tutorials otherwise you're just going to get overwhelmed and confused into thinking its hard when its not.

We're all quite close-knit so if ever you need help...you have a lot of people who are ready to do just that!

Good luck!
            VERY well said Ruthie!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah
              VERY well said Ruthie!
              Oh gee thanks Sarah!
              Ruth

http://www.okose.com
              Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

Working...
              X