Hi & Lo Speed buttons for video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi & Lo Speed buttons for video

1. I am trying to design an attractive way to add the option of a lo speed connection for my videos. And do you clone your pages to do this?

2. Looking for a windows media player skin which shows the loading progress bar. Where can I locate one?

Jack
    http://www.e-webvideo.com

Re: Hi & Lo Speed buttons for video

1.Clone your pages for a consistent look. The speed at which it opens will depend on how much you have on it and the size of your video and images. Dial-ups will obviously have a harder time with huge files.
    2.Do a search on MSN or Google for this. Lots there from WM 11 beta to skins.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Re: Hi & Lo Speed buttons for video

Thanks, Bill.
      I was told on another forum that Media Player does not have a skin with a load progress bar, so that kills that idea.
      Therefore I am going back to my original intention of using Flash Player which has a progress bar on buyable skins, yet I am unable to get BV's Flash player to operate.
      When I sent a support ticket, they replied that my problem with Flash was a design issue and better handled in the Voda Talk Forum.
      Design? Are there people in the forum who can tell me how to mechanically get the BV Flash Player to operate?
      My videos display perfectly in the Macromedia Flash Player on my computer, my Sorenson FLV Player and in Flash Pro, so I don't believe it is the files.
      The alternative is to substitute a Flash player for BV's player. I'm not much of a html guy. Do I upload it to FTP manager? I really have no clue.
      If you have any suggestions on this, they would be sincerely appreciated.
      Jack

Comment

Working...
      X