I have a folder within a folder, can't publish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a folder within a folder, can't publish

I have a folder (harbour), within a folder (harbour) that has a folder (pics) and 2 files; home and index. I need to delete one of the folders called harbour to publish I think to b able to publish? How to do that without losing everything in that folder?

Re: I have a folder within a folder, can't publish
    • Publish as usual, if you want to publish to harbour folder you have to publish to public_html/harbour and if you want to publish to pics folder you have to publish to public_html/harbour/pics
    • If you want to delete harbour folder without losing your file inside this folder, you have to move your file and your pics folder to the other directory before you delete the harbour folder, this way you can do it through control panel>file manager
    Nyoman

Comment

hey nyoman i am just at the link above heavenly etc and its still doin the sqyare swirlly thing for me ? sorry about that fort i had bnetter tell you mate
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hi allstar
        what do you mean sqyare swirlly ?
        do you mean my link banner? that is only one page with flash intro, if you wait few second you will see. thank's for checking
        Nyoman

Comment

i click on your banner above and there is a intro square goin round an round but that is it for me? it is like that for ages?
          thus is the link url yes? http://www.cyberzone.web.id/ im on maxthon 10 meg braodband

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

I have no idea, just curious i tried from many different location even i ask friend of mine in Italy to check it out and all are ok. never mind that is just flash intro i created it for fun
            Thanks again
            Nyoman

Comment

no worrys mate i just thought i better say hey just got sorenson so will have a play with that later for my video page cheers nyoman laters dude

Comment

Working...
              X