This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up new email.

I have just registered 3 domains to Voda and also arranging some transfers. All three new domains have email accounts and are fine.

The transfer domains (2) have been placed in my Voda Domain account and I have configured DNS.

Prior to the transfer my previous service provider was set to point at my BV account and I went through the addon domain process which worked fine. Except Email even under auto configuration for POP3 in outlook express didnt work. Tried to set up manually and still didnt work. Message reads cannot find server. I thought this may be due to the transfer proccess and waited for confirmation. Now the transfers have been completed I set the dns records and again the websight itself is fine however I deleated all mail accounts for the redirected domain to start afresh. Both auto and manual configuration have failed with the same message cannot find server.
    I have also noticed that my domains, even though transfered to voda still appear active on my previous provider. Strange.!!!!!

Any suggestions.

Re: Setting up new email.

Just To add, Just checked webmail within control panel and test email is getting to both webmail services, just seems that outlook express cant pick it up. All other mail from my other domains in vada are fine and are accessed easily through outlook express. Sollutions would be apreciated.

Comment

Working...
    X