some images don`t show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some images don`t show

I know the answer must be simple, and for sure I`m (not) doing something stupid, but I can put some images and others not. Everything is ok in the BV, but only some images work in the browser preview and in the net, and others don`t show up, as they haven`t a file (but it is, even in file maneger of cpanel). Sorry with this childish question and thanks in advance.
    Fernando

Re: some images don`t show

Make sure you are using a supported file format like .jpg .jpeg .bmp etc. and make sure you don't use .png - it is not supported.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

I did. still don`t understand. For example, I wanted to put an image of a detail frm a picture by Friedrich and it didn`t show. I search in google for that picture, I get it, I edited it, and it`s ok. Both images are JPEG, both in My images. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Would you mind posting the URL here ?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

try renaming your photo too ... I have found I needed to do this with a few of mine ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

www.fernandoevora.com

Comment

I can see two pictures in your page: a large one, used as background, and a small oe, yours i suppose. I do't see any red X which would mean a non showing pic. Is there supposed to be anothet image in your home page ?

Orthe missing pic would be in another page ?
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks avaldesign. I finally could put the photos i wanted. (the background). I copied them and I paste in a different source, and, as I was adviced, changed their names.
                Thank you all
                Fernando

Comment

Working...
                X