Problem Posting Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Posting Threads

I have written 2 threads, and each time I try to submit them, I am told I am not logged in. Each time I would go back and register and start afresh as the whole thing gets wiped off!
    Meanwhile all the time I am looking at "Logged in as Jahman" at the righ hand corner.

Bless
    jahman

Re: Problem Posting Threads

The forum automatically logs out users after some minutes of inactivity. Typing a question, is inactivity for the forum script. Only posting and browsing is activity. In your case i beleive it's taking you too long to type the questions, and the forum script logs you off. This might be happening if you have cookies disabled on yout browser settings. If this is the problem, and if you don't want to enable cookies, your only solution would be to type your question f.e. in Word, loggin in the forum, copy the question text from Word and paste it in the forum. So it will not take you long and you won't be logged out.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Problem Posting Threads

Thanks. Clean explanation.

I admit I took some time writing as I had some load of stuf to ask about.
      I'll do as you suggest.

Comment

Working...
      X