Cpanel Store Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpanel Store Help!

Hi everyone... My name is Carla... New here at Voda Host and ran into a problem, so I am looking for a little advise... Ok here is the info you need first of all... Domain Name: dcrproducts.net Client ID: 9500

I was looking through all the ?'s here in the forum, and saw there was a store I could have on my site. Thought that was perfect... SO I did it. I created one. Now here is the link for it. www.dcrproducts.net/ebooks I loaded the info they needed, and hopefully I did it right. So After all that happened, I went to do general information, and then taxes, well the taxes page when loaded crashed.. It froze. so I closed it out, and tried it again with the Admin site it gave me. Now it tells me that the ADMIN site can not be found??

What did I do, and how can i correct this. Can anyone help me out?

Thank-You
    Carla

Re: Cpanel Store Help!

Carla.. did you actually complete the loading of the Taxes page..?

Comment

Hi there.. Thanks for replying... No I did not finish the Tax page. It never loaded, It just froze and then crashed, so I tried to get back in and then nothing. It says the page can not be displayed... So I am wondering if I should delete it and start again??

Thanks
      Carla

Comment

Honestly Carla.. I'm not an expert on on this, but one thing I know for sure.. starting again will certainly fix the problem.. Often, when certain components are not completed, the entire process can be jeoperdised. And you will more likely find that this may take less time than fixing the problem.

Comment

Thank you for your help.. I am going to do that...

Carla

Comment

Originally posted by dawncarla
            Thank you for your help.. I am going to do that...

Carla
            Always a pleasure.

Comment

dawncarla:

I have learned by my many past mistakes that when I got that error massage, I had commited a typo in a URL field somewhere.

Comment

circuspet.com vbmenu_register("postmenu_71185", true);
                Lieutenant Colonel

Thank-You for replying. I am just so confused at this time. But I know I did something bad. I have deleted the whole process and am going to try this again today from scratch. Just happy that I did not get very far. I was hoping this would be something Like the Vstore.ca and it looks like it pretty much, I think I am just having a hard time figuring out what to do where. Any other problems with this, I will surely ask here! Thank-you

Carla

Comment

Working...
                X