X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Blue Voda!!

Hello all and especially Brad,

As you slide down the bannister of life, you encounter quite a number of obstacles along the way. Very ocasionally you meet one of nature's gentlemen/women, unfortunately these people and occassions are very infrequent and almost never in the commercial sector.

Guess what folks? I've just received a phonecall from one of the latter a gentleman called Brad! I had a query for which I'd raised a support ticket. I'm Uk based and, unfortunately I've grown used to the UK's way of life where 'Support' is only availabe via a premium rate phone call to a Call Centre in India along with various messages 'Your phonecall is important to us, you are only number 49 in the queue, please wait' + the usual 34 minute tune, as for a phone call in response - forget it!

NOT THE CASE WITH Vodahost web hosting - A phone call this afternoon from 'The Man' Brad, resolving my query.

Not only was this a culture shock but also an enlightening and enjoyable experience!

MORE POWER TO YOUR ELBOW BLUE VODA - SIMPLY KEEP UP THE UNRIVALLED GOOD WORK!

Many sincere thanks,
    Brian
Working...
X