Changing linked rollover color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing linked rollover color

How do I change the color of text that has been linked.
    The linked text starts out blue and changes to red after it has been accessed, but my background is red and it washes out. How do I change that red color to something else?

First make sure you have downloaded BlueVoda 7.01

By default all hyperlinks in your webpage use the default HTML link colors (link:blue, visited:purple, active: red, hover:blue).

BlueVoda gives you the option to customize the way hyperlinks will be displayed in the browser by introducing the Hyperlink Style Sheet Editor.

1. Select Format|Hyperlink Style Sheet from the menubar
    2. Click Add to add a new hyperlink style.
    3. Customize the colors of the hyperlink by clicking on the appropriate link. A hyperlink has four states (linked, visited, active and hover) so you may have to change the color for all 4 states.
    4. Give the style a nice name like 'cool_link'
    3. Click OK to save.
    4. Select a link and change the Style from the dropdown list to 'cool_link
    5. Publish or preview the page to view the effect.

Note: the link styles become active when you publish or preview your page. BlueVoda will always show links in blue.
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Pablo,

I was able to get the hyperlink style sheet altered, but I still can't get the link itself to change. I click on cool_link click OK, I had highlighted the text that I want it to affect, hit save and publish and WAHLAH no change.

You had mentioned a drop down menu. Is there another one beside in HSS that I would use?

Comment

Working...
      X