mouse over pop up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouse over pop up?

is there something in b.v that can create a info pop up display type thing when i place my mouse over an item or is to be done with flash only? and if so does any body know how or done this?
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Re: mouse over pop up?

Originally posted by allstarfaces
    is there something in b.v that can create a info pop up display type thing when i place my mouse over an item or is to be done with flash only? and if so does any body know how or done this?
    Allstar.. If you want this added to an image, open the image properties and put your info in the 'Alternate Text fiels'.. That should do it.

Comment

oh yes i forgot about that cheers but i was needing say a small talk bubble to pop up? not that ugly little yellow box lol

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Try this one? But if not there is loads of generators on Google (mouse over generators)

http://www.hypergurl.com/generators/mouseover.html & scroll down.

Chris.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

oh thanks collectors

Comment

Working...
          X