Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop-Down Menu and Shopping Cart Feature

Hello,

My business is pet related and one of the features I want is a customizable gift basket building section where the customers can choose the items to be included in a gift basket.

To do this, I need a drop down menu to list each product and the price next to the product. For example, the customer would click on the tab "Build A Basket. The page would open and the heading would read "toys", then in the drop down boxes, box 1 "bungee gecko add $4.00", box 2 "teddy bear add 8.00", etc. There would be about ten different headings with a choice of two to six choices under each heading. As the customer chose items, the items and prices would be added to the shopping cart. Is this feature included with the service?

Also, I need information on what shopping cart features are available with Vodahost.

Thanks.

Wendy Holmes
    Bed, Bath & Biscuits
    New Castle, DE

Hi Wendy,

In your control panel you will find the following 4 shopping carts "Ready For Action".

1) Agora
    2) OsCommerce
    3) CubeCart
    4) ZenCart

And of course you can always use paypals shopping cart. As far as buttons and drop down menus go. These are purely design issues.

We look froward to having you as a customer.

***** :D

Comment

Working...
    X