This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing NavStudio

I'm putting NavStudioCSS into BlueVoda. This is the code that is generated by the menu tags

<!--** START NAVSTUDIO MENU TAGS (912650) **-->
    <div id="vqp_about" style="position:absolute;visibility:hidden;">****J avaScript based drop down DHTML menu generated by NavStudio. (OpenCube Inc. - http://www.opencube.com)****</div>
    <script language="JavaScript" vqptag="doc_level_settings" vqp_datafile0="RM1.js" vqp_uid0=912650>cdd__codebase = "C:/Documents and Settings/Brad Jaeger/My Documents/BlueVoda/code/";cdd__codebase912650 = "file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Brad Jaeger/My Documents/BlueVoda/code/";</script>
    <script language="JavaScript" vqptag="datafile" src="C:/Documents and Settings/Brad Jaeger/My Documents/BlueVoda/code/RM1.js"></script><script vqptag="placement" vqp_menuid="912650" language="JavaScript">create_menu(912650)</script>
    <!--** END NAVSTUDIO MENU TAGS **-->

The problem is that no one is seeing it but me out on the web. I'm supposed to point this part

C:/Documents and Settings/Brad Jaeger/My Documents/BlueVoda/code

to the server in order for the menu bar to be viewed by a public domain instead of strictly on my computer. What would I put in for the server location?

Upload it onto your server by using:

file manager>browse>upload.

Click the file and at the top right it will tell you the URL for it, use that instead of the local file address.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

Originally posted by bjaeger
      I'm putting NavStudioCSS into BlueVoda. This is the code that is generated by the menu tags

<!--** START NAVSTUDIO MENU TAGS (912650) **-->
      <div id="vqp_about" style="position:absolute;visibility:hidden;">****J avaScript based drop down DHTML menu generated by NavStudio. (OpenCube Inc. - http://www.opencube.com)****</div>
      <script language="JavaScript" vqptag="doc_level_settings" vqp_datafile0="RM1.js" vqp_uid0=912650>cdd__codebase = "C:/Documents and Settings/Brad Jaeger/My Documents/BlueVoda/code/";cdd__codebase912650 = "file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Brad Jaeger/My Documents/BlueVoda/code/";</script>
      <script language="JavaScript" vqptag="datafile" src="C:/Documents and Settings/Brad Jaeger/My Documents/BlueVoda/code/RM1.js"></script><script vqptag="placement" vqp_menuid="912650" language="JavaScript">create_menu(912650)</script>
      <!--** END NAVSTUDIO MENU TAGS **-->

The problem is that no one is seeing it but me out on the web. I'm supposed to point this part

C:/Documents and Settings/Brad Jaeger/My Documents/BlueVoda/code

to the server in order for the menu bar to be viewed by a public domain instead of strictly on my computer. What would I put in for the server location?

With Nav bar software you have to choice to use quick use, i.e. place the code in a HTML box where you want the bar or upload all the file to your server and then change all the links from your c: drive to the server url

However with the new css button on BV you don't need nav now, this does the same, nearly
      www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
      BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
      Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Working...
      X