Please help publishing my add on domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help publishing my add on domain

I am having extreme difficulty publishing my add on domain www.harbourviewcamping.ca I have, I believe done everything right, like registering the name setting the name server on BVS, published to the right nameserver ns13.vodahost.com, but I still land at a site not of my own. This is very frustrating and would like to get this site up and running.www.filomi.comwww.jimshardysports.comwww.harbourvi ewcamping.ca

Re: Please help publishing my add on domain

sorry about the url's
    www.filomi.com

www.jimshardysports.com

www.harbourviewcamping.ca

Comment

To add to the above info, www.harbourviewcamping.ca is registered with eNom Canada Corp. and points to dns13.vodahost.com and dns14.vodahost.com and was registered on Aug. 27, 2006. I am stumped.

Comment

Have you added it in your account as addon domain ?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes and also confirmed at FTP

Comment

Ok, Rolly, here is your problem: you have set your nameservers to be dns13.vodahost.com and dns14.vodahostcom. In fact, they are ns13.vodahost.com and ns14.vodahost.com, that's why your site doesn't show. Support will fix this for you, but propagation time starts from now, so you should expect for it to show up in apr. 24 hrs
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Wow, thanks heaps, you guys truly are awsome. I was at the point were I didn't have any more hair to pull out. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X