An error on my site... Please help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An error on my site... Please help...

ollie35 pointed out that I have an error where my search box is, but I see a search box... Who sees an error, and who sees a search box? (it is at the bottom)

Re: An error on my site... Please help...

Mate.. It's the websites show case image that's too big and over lapping google search.. You need to move that banner and also upload the image to the server coz the image aint showing.

Comment

I need to actually upload an image? Where is the url if you don't mind... And what do I name it on my server?

Comment

Originally posted by pemdas21
        I need to actually upload an image? Where is the url if you don't mind... And what do I name it on my server?
        Pemdas.. I dont know how you got that link on your website.. so I wouldn't be able to tell you where to get the image from.. It appears that you have an image and on top of that image you have some text..The image is not showing, but obviously you added it there.. I might have been able to help you if you had right click enabled..

(I can't understand why people bother with the right click thing.. I can still take images, copy and read the entire page source regardless.. The only thing I might not be able to do is check image properties to get its location without having to read the entire source..)

Comment

okay, but a user that doesn't know very much about computers wouldn't know how to see the source, would they? Anyways, I looked at every other person that has the voda thing on it, and everyone has the same thing, just text. If anyone can find the old picture, a link would be greatly appreciated. :) Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X