Will front page tables work with BV?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will front page tables work with BV?.

Hi, I am trying to stop some of the text moving on my site in different browsers. I have a column of images & text links underneath them down one side of a page & the text keeps moving in different browsers. So I have placed the images & text in a table using Front page & pasted it all in a BV HTML box. All was working fine in IE: Then I used Firefox? Now the images won’t show. Any ideas? (or other alternatives) Mainly to stop the text moving around.

Thanks

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Re: Will front page tables work with BV?.

The only real way to be spot on with margins and padding Chris is to use CSS. Different browsers, as you have noticed, handle them in different ways. Apparantly there will soon be a CSS section on the forum for tutorials etc.

I am unsure if BV has a CSS (or 'Styles') option that allows you to set up such things?

Can you post a link please mate? Will check it out.

FPRULES

Comment

Originally posted by FPRob
      The only real way to be spot on with margins and padding Chris is to use CSS. Different browsers, as you have noticed, handle them in different ways. Apparantly there will soon be a CSS section on the forum for tutorials etc.

I am unsure if BV has a CSS (or 'Styles') option that allows you to set up such things?

Can you post a link please mate? Will check it out.
      Hi Rob, thanks for the info! Might be nice if they allowed images to go in BV's tables. This might solve a few problems as the table side of BV seems to be a bit more stable across browsers?

Thanks

Chris.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I'm glad you mentioned that. I have noticed that on a lot of BV sites people have not used tables and often wondered what the reason was.

FPRULES

Comment

Working...
        X