How to link a non-sitenav button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to link a non-sitenav button?

Hi. On my BV-created site www.jhwm.net most of my pages have a "Go To Contact Form" button at the bottom of them. This is the one type of object I can't seem to figure out how to hyperlink (the tutorial shows how to link a graphic and how to link text, but not a freestanding button).

When I click on one of these buttons in BV, the "Link" icon does not activate (it just stays grayed-out). What am I missing? Thanks.

Re: How to link a non-sitenav button?

not quite sure why you need a button to go to contact page but any way try using the advanced button you can change the text on the front first the go to properties and change the button type to on click then undernaeth navi gate to url then under that put the full url http//www.yoursite.com/contact
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Re: How to link a non-sitenav button?

also open the nav bar button option you used for the left side and have only one button and make a link for it there is loads of choice for nice buttons there
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Working...
      X