Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linking your pages together? Please Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking your pages together? Please Help!!!

Hi guys....I want to link my pages together, such us, home, bio, video contact, etc..... I watched all the tutorials, especially the Hyperlink bla bla bla. Those tutorials tell me how to link a picture or text......but I just want page to page.
    I did the www.mydomain.com that;'s cool, then www.mydomain.com/biograpy.html , and so on. That's fine too.

Now???? Do I have to activate my account, a mean....I pay already for a voda host but to see the links do I have to activate the site first????

Please Help

G

Re: Linking your pages together? Please Help!!!

Please post your site/URL . Easier to help you if you do.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
      Please post your site/URL . Easier to help you if you do.
      www.gabrielteran.com

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by teroleague
        Hi guys....I want to link my pages together, such us, home, bio, video contact, etc..... I watched all the tutorials, especially the Hyperlink bla bla bla. Those tutorials tell me how to link a picture or text......but I just want page to page.
        I did the www.mydomain.com that;'s cool, then www.mydomain.com/biograpy.html , and so on. That's fine too.

Now???? Do I have to activate my account, a mean....I pay already for a voda host but to see the links do I have to activate the site first????

Please Help

G
        Somebody can helme please.

Comment

did you create the other pages? you home page is working good, your links got the right urls, but while clicking there is no pages, if you created your other pages, you should publish them as well, remember in the tutorial said, you should publish each page in its own.
          The Producer

Comment

Can you see my main Page?????? Cause I can't when I'm going to IE or Mozilla

Comment

Yes Idid create 4 more pages, but I only activate or publish the main page and Bio page, to see if they work.

Comment

yeah I can see them both, I guess you have a probleme with your browser, try to update it or download IE 7 released now, and try again.
                The Producer

Comment

let see.....thanks

Comment

I did update IE. Now I can only see my TEMP URL but no www.gabrielteran.com. Also when I see my index page is fine, but when I click on Bio I can't see it.

GRRRRRRRR

Comment

ok, lets dummies with it, you know computers sometimes they mess with us so you have to take it gently, open your Cpanel, go file manager click on the folder icon of public_html, then you will see all your files there, delete them all and republish from the beginin, but this time, don't give any temporary url, just pubish them normally, if you want to update them later you can always replace them again.

BY THE WAY, before you do that, when I open your website, it requires to run activeX, do you run it or decline it? run it if you didn't do so.
                      The Producer

Comment

i opened your home page and bio page using IE6 - index page is interesting - bio page - looks like it isn't finished with the light background behind the text - maybe there is a way to present it better? checked the rest of the links - nothing - are they published yet? my husband was born in Argentina - left there in the 60s
                        Ann
                        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
                        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
                        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

HEY DON'T DELETE CGI-BIN Folder
                          The Producer

Comment

Thanks guys...... I will try everything you told me.

About my Bio Page I know.....I have that White Backgroung that sucks....I didn't put it there. I do not know how to take it out.
                            Gabriel

Comment

BY THE WAY, before you do that, when I open your website, it requires to run activeX, do you run it or decline it? run it if you didn't do so.[/quote]

I do not have A CLUE what is the ACTIVE X thing.... When I preview my page it's asking me that too....What do I do????

Sorry guys for being such a pain

G

Comment

Working...
                              X