X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More email Problems

Hi Chapps and Lasses,

My previous post in this thread was regarding email access via Outlook express. I couldnt send or recieve any mail via a new domain I had transfered to voda. However this problem seemed to solve itself after a few days but now I have another domain transfered to my account yesterday, I set the dns as usual via vodahost domains and then set up new account in control panel. Checked and double checked, even followed all suggestions about blocked ports etc. Still no success. Is there a time lapse between setting the dns before you can start setting up mail accounts as this problem previously with a different domain sorted itself out after 3 or 5 days. This is the message I get when trying to send via Outlook express:

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'johndavidhughes@btinternet.com'. Subject 'sdsdf', Account: 'mail.club18-80.com', Server: 'mail.club18-80.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '554 <johndavidhughes@btinternet.com>: Relay access denied', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 554, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Can anyone enlighten me regarding this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Re: More email Problems

Please click and read the below very carefully...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X