Backgroung image sizing/resolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backgroung image sizing/resolutions

OK you insert an image as background and resize it to suit your resolution but then joe bloggs opens your site with a different resolution set and theres big white gaps round the border...cant see any way to automatically resize the page to suit the viewers resolution ?

there a few way around it,

1. find a code to add to your site to change depending on screen being viewed
    2. use center page in page setup
    3. make your site in 800x600

You can never be 100% with the way people have there setting, just try and build for the most common which is 800x600
    www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
    BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
    Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Hmmm...thought so

Originally posted by Maddog
      there a few way around it,

1. find a code to add to your site to change depending on screen being viewed
      2. use center page in page setup
      3. make your site in 800x600

You can never be 100% with the way people have there setting, just try and build for the most common which is 800x600
      Or I thought later, put a plain pastel type background colour in which 'fills everything' and sit an image on top, or sit small images on a white background, avoiding the voda templates, so you cant see the edge anyhow. Many big sites have the same issue actually noticed later...look at google for instance all white background to hide the edges.....whereas bbc.com and skysports.com both have clumsy 3inch white borders on my telly as I am set to 1024*768

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X