Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!! Linking Pages

Originally Posted by teroleague
    Hi guys....I want to link my pages together, such us, home, bio, video contact, etc..... I watched all the tutorials, especially the Hyperlink bla bla bla. Those tutorials tell me how to link a picture or text......but I just want page to page.
    I did the www.mydomain.com that;'s cool, then www.mydomain.com/biograpy.html , and so on. That's fine too.

Now???? Do I have to activate my account, a mean....I pay already for a voda host but to see the links do I have to activate the site first????

Please Help

G

My URL www.gabrielteran.com

Thanks

Re: Help!!!! Linking Pages

Hi, Not quite sure what you mean on this one. Your index page seems fine, but with only one link working? http://www.gabrielteran.com/biography.html Have you published your other pages into the public_html?

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

No...not yet, only the main page and Bio, just to see if they work.
      I only see my main page in my TEMPORARY URL but not at www.gabrielteran.com.

Also when I click in my bio I can't see anything.
      G

Comment

Main page & Bio link is working fine from this end! Try Ctrl F5, just in case it’s caught up in your cache.
        One small thing! Is when I open the home page from Bio, it opens in a new window. Just wants the target changing .

Chris.
        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I'm going nuts man.....Thanks for your help.
          G

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info
            Main page & Bio link is working fine from this end! Try Ctrl F5, just in case it’s caught up in your cache.
            One small thing! Is when I open the home page from Bio, it opens in a new window. Just wants the target changing .

Chris.
            OHHH....How do I link back from Bio to Home?????

Comment

Originally posted by teroleague
              OHHH....How do I link back from Bio to Home?????
              ? The link was working when i last looked. But somthing has gone off line with your site at the moment. But just put your normal web address into your home button. It will find it as your index page.

Chris.
              Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I delete the files and start again.....I have some issues like....
                -Everybody can see my site www.gabrielteran.com , but I can't. To see it I have to go to my TEMP URL.
                -After I linked some pages, people can go to bio cause I only published Index and Bio, but when I click on Bio nothing happens, still I'm in My index.
                -Also when I preview my bio page Appears with a white background, a dunno why.

I'm going bananas here.
                Thanks man.

Gabriel

Comment

Working...
                X