need your opinion pretty please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need your opinion pretty please

if i said to you that you could buy a ticket from me for say £5.00 about $8.00 is it? any way and you are then enterd into a prize draw for a say £500.00 ****** television or something of that value and you stand , for one ticket, to win a 1 in 200 cahnce of winning ( i think thems the odds or they me better ) and a part of the profits goes to a childrens hospice would you buy one?
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Re: need your opinion pretty please

Mate, I'm really tight, so £5 would be too much for me! £1 definitely, £2.50 maybe.

Any help?
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

uld for the pound too but it didnt fit with something
      any one else ? what would you do?

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

come on im doin market research here and not a lot of you are givin me help so dont expect a card at christmas ok

so if i said a 500 ppound ****** tele for 1 pound would you go for it? and theres the charity aspect and the fact you have a 1 in 200 chance of winning which is bvetter than most scratch cards etc

Comment

Yeah i'd buy one but could i have a new washing machine instead? ..cos i'm fed up going down to the river and winter is coming on lol
          Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
          http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
            come on im doin market research here and not a lot of you are givin me help so dont expect a card at christmas ok

so if i said a 500 ppound ****** tele for 1 pound would you go for it? and theres the charity aspect and the fact you have a 1 in 200 chance of winning which is bvetter than most scratch cards etc
            You crack me up.

I would pay up to £2.50 for a ticket like that. I'd wanna know how much goes to charity, but I'm a nosey parker. And I'd want rules. Does that help? I'd rather have something other than a great big telly though. LOL

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

rite new washer and 10percent goes to charity and the rules are you get a slap if you ask too many questions ok!
              new washer? thats so dull what about a new ****360 and **** and moble phone? sounds good hey and its a pound dont go throwing your money away young lady oh the charity will be the childrens hospice etc
              any way thanks for your input but more needed for me to be happy

usual rules apply as many tickets as you want, winner to be announced as soon as the draw is taken place we only have 200 tickeets per competition and the winner must collect there prize cos my vans broke lol only jokin i will meet them half way and no thats not in the altalntic before you say anything american people

Comment

Id be worried that it was a scam. maybe in the entry details you will need my email address or postal address which will then be sold on to other companies?

This is normally what happens with competitions like that

FPRULES

Comment

But.... If its only 200 tickets per competition at £1 each... I will give you £250 and you can give my the ****** TV without running a comp? LOL

FPRULES

Comment

ha ha sorry its 1000 tickets god im thick that was when iot was 5 pounds thanks for poiting that out to me
                    yes it may be a scam hence the reason why you have a big fat choice you can enter or not enter but the thought of passing on your information to others is in never and would never be in my mind it was an idea and not yet in production
                    can i just say to you that i am worried about you (as you said we have the right to our oppinion on here) because you always seem to be focusing on the idea people are trying to gain information on you or others and to honest im consernd you are a little paranoid rob, please dont take offence becuse it is out of concern and not malice i write this

Comment

lol...meet me half way! what kind of prize is that! lol ...my cars not big enough..so get me a voucher for Currys lol
                      Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                        rite new washer and 10percent goes to charity and the rules are you get a slap if you ask too many questions ok!
                        new washer? thats so dull what about a new ****360 and **** and moble phone? sounds good hey and its a pound dont go throwing your money away young lady oh the charity will be the childrens hospice etc
                        any way thanks for your input but more needed for me to be happy

usual rules apply as many tickets as you want, winner to be announced as soon as the draw is taken place we only have 200 tickeets per competition and the winner must collect there prize cos my vans broke lol only jokin i will meet them half way and no thats not in the altalntic before you say anything american people
                        ROFLMAO!! You're killing me and Madam, over there, is laughing herself out of her chair!!
                        Attached Files

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

flamin great idea vouchers lol currys so is that korma or tikka massal and naan bread or what?
                          lol nearly sold 200 tickets then der silly me it was all going fine lol
                          hey future wife do me a favour will you if youve got sy maxthon or whatever you can have 2 windows open on browser can you go to my chat and log in and leave it on so it ooks like people do visit lol and i wll be able to post to you even though you arnt there lol go on only need a few peple in here to do that great favour for me and im off and running go on go on go on ile fix the ticket draw so you win i wil

Comment

Is this a project that you are running Allstar?

Must point out... It sounds like a lottery and in the UK lotteries are ilegal. The National Lottery has a special licence.

Lotteries are definied by the way the competition is entered. If there is no skill element (for example a question) and money is paid to enter then it is a lottery.

If names are being taken and money is being taken and then the prixe is given in a random draw to find the winner then it is a lottery.

You have to have some kind of skill element. There isnt a way around it. That is why on all premium rate phone competitions there is always a stupid simple question. If they could they wouldn't have a question at all, they would just get people to phone and a winner would be drawn.

This is exactly how they do it but the law dictates a skill element so they also shove in a very easy question to which everybody knows the answer.

FPRULES

Comment

good idea bout the question but i was thinking in terms of a raffle? i.e an online raffle ticket to be printed of by the buyer? or something along them lines also wasnt just for the net it was for anyone i know sort of thing, as far as im aware the raffle is not illegal is it? and well my server is in the usa so that makes it an american thing i think i would have to double check on that but it certainly gives me food for thought and i appreciate it robbo i wiil look into that one

Comment

Working...
                              X