My New Website =D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Website =D

My new website is finally here! Yay! I've been working on it for almost a year now but got a new computer and can't install it on my old one! It sucks! But here's my brand new pages I've been working on for 2 months! Oh yeah, And I'm 11 =D.

WWW.TSS-GAMERS.COM

Re: My New Website =D

There has to be something blocking your website from loading properly. Each time I have tried to open it, it freezes and/or I have to force it to close with Windows Task Manager.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
      There has to be something blocking your website from loading properly. Each time I have tried to open it, it freezes and/or I have to force it to close with Windows Task Manager.
      It's a General Error / Real Networks - the "Sandstorm" load.

If this is the only RealPlayer file (music or vid), maybe you can convert it to a Windows Media file format (.wav) for more universal "appeal" and utilization?? Even if you have just a few it would be worth it....
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hey!

Great music you got playing there! hehe, havn't heard that in a while! Anyway.. nice login feature great description etc.

BUT

I got mixed up on the first page, you should organize it better. I got to your site and its just like BAM writing everwhere, you don't know what to read first, no pictures etc.

You also might want to right click the page properties on BlueVoda and name your pages instead of Untiled page.

Much success!
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

firstly ryan i would like to say i havent yet as i write this seen your site i will in a minute but id first like to say congratulations it is a great acheivment to have got this far making a site at any age let alone 11 so well done that man right going for a look

love it great sounds and great look justa little wide for me i take it you got widescreen monitor? the page is a bit to long for no reason i.e the buttons at the bottom seemto far away need pulling up a bit mate one more for you to consider is maybe a few pics on front page because im like a few people lazy at reading and a bit of visual content says a thousand words when you are just flicking through
          keep it up and i wish my kids could do things like that well done mate
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

very good well done
            Tyres and Romantic Books

Comment

Allstarfaces has said everything for me here
              well done

Comment

Thanks mates! I aprishiate your opinions. I'm not to good so I'm trying to insert some pictures. Thank's for the positive comments =D.

Thank-you Allstarfaces. You to Jeremy for all your problems. And thank's bill. Is there a way to make windows media and wave at the same time without having them mix? Well thank's, I'll work on that :).

Comment

Originally posted by ryanhitchings
                  Is there a way to make windows media and wave at the same time without having them mix? Well thank's, I'll work on that :).
                  Windows Media = .wav (Windows Audio Visual)
                  (Glad you are intrigued by the suggestion)
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Ok, Thank-you-very-much!

Comment

What a great job you have done on your site, can't believe you have done all that by yourself and added your own forum....good stuff Sergeant, and welcome.....

ps I think at your age, I should be saying oooph!

Have some fun!

Comment

Hi,
                        Nice looking site! Quite an achievement at any age..it's taken me long enough to get mine posted. Well done.
                        You might want to check the spelling on "appreciate", and "immediately" though - (it might be different from how we spell 'em in the UK).
                        Helga

www.compasslandscapes.com

Comment

Originally posted by helganog
                          Hi,
                          Nice looking site! Quite an achievement at any age..it's taken me long enough to get mine posted. Well done.
                          You might want to check the spelling on "appreciate", and "immediately" though - (it might be different from how we spell 'em in the UK).
                          Ok! Thank's mate. I don't know how to spell them vrey good either .Thank-you for your comment mate!

Comment

Thank-you C L to! I... Apprishiate it...?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanhitchings
                              Thank-you C L to! I... Apprishiate it...?
                              You welcome, little buddy....you are doing such a good job. Have some more fun. See yah!

Comment

Working...
                              X