Linking my pages from menu bar problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking my pages from menu bar problems

Hey There... I have been trying to get my my gallery page to come up when I hit the gallery button but am only getting a (page can not be displayed) response when doing so. I am testing the gallery page 1st so I can finish the other links later. I have saved the gallery page as index_2_clone.html after the temporary URL http://74.52.103.210/~cggzhkzf/ any advice on this issue would help me out alot. Thanks Kenb...

Re: Linking my pages from menu bar problems

LOL....Good Try!

You must ALWAYS publish your index page as "index" and never with any added notations or extensions! You can SAVE your index page (or any versions thereof) with such identifiers, but must re-name/restore the page title to properly publish them.

You have created a file conflict prefacing your Gallery page as "index"....rename it Gallery and see what happens.
    You are somehow over-complicating the whole process....why is your site set up with the IP address, and pages appearing in code-like formats? Do you understand the setting of Page Properties?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

firstly why not just save as gallery???? secondly why is your site called the same as your ip addres and your password if this is what it is i would get that changed asap
      you need to publish it as "index" then whatever the other pages are called like forum or chat etc i think you have got confused some where
      youur front page should be saved as "index" then published to that ip and password and at the bottom of the box when publishing it should say http//thatgoodsite or whatever not your ip and pasword
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Okay guys I will save my front page as index again then I will name my gallery page as index_2 , then publish under those names after that should I open up the menu and list the index_2 after the temp. URL? I have tried about 10 different ways and still no link connection. Thanks Kenb

Comment

no its http//www.yoursite.com/index_2.html thats the url you put in the link box

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Oh yeah what do you mean my I.D. and password are showing up. Could it be because I can only use a temp. URL? I am still not sure why I cant just use lightningcycles.ca and be done with this temp. URL. Some of this computer lingo is still foreign to me.

Comment

im not sure mate im a bit confused my self now as the temp addres? what is this its the fist time ive heard this
              may i suggest you put in a support ticket as if they have given you a temp addres then they will know better what to do for you good luck and dont hesitate to ask more from here mate

Comment

Working...
              X