Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Adsense vs other affiliates

Hi from Phil.C

I intend using Google adsense for my Golfing site. I havn't published yet. (It's coming soon)

I know there is no definative answer to this question but just need some feedback and general conversation.

Okay, I've joined the Vodahost Affiliate Program. I have added some buttons to the bottom right hand corner of all my pages, "Powered by Vodahost, Click to verify". I've also added a VH Banner on my contact and about us pages.

When I publish and apply for Google Adsense should I remove all affiliate programs until Google has approved my site? I've looked at a few of your BV sites that have Google Adsense and it appears that a lot of people don't place other affiliates adds on Adsense pages.

I don't believe the VH adds will be in competition with the Google Ads that should be Golf related. (I don't know how Google thinks, Does anybody??)

Any comments appreciated
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Re: Google Adsense vs other affiliates

Hi, you can use vodahost & other static ads or affiliations on your page with Google. But Google doesn’t except other ads that work the same as there’s. IE automatic & self populating.
    One also to have a look at is Amazon? They now have a very easy to use shop that you can put on your site. Maybe to sell books/video’s.
    But you may have your own shop for this?
    If you get bored? Try this link. http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/arcade-games/10852-you-golf-lovers.html?highlight=golf

Good luck.

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X