my page doesn't show in google msn yahoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my page doesn't show in google msn yahoo

it has been almost 45 days in planning reading and creating but every time i succeed in someting another thing come's in my way after creating the site i can't find it on google I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING from submit forum on google to explorering voda forum videos and almost EVERY THING.

Re: my page doesn't show in google msn yahoo

hi... most search engines say that it could take up to 6 months for your site to be indexed and even then it might not get listed. it is one of those trial and error kind of things.

go into your voda control panel, click the button for web/ftp statistics then from the list choose awstats. in the who section in the left menu choose robots/spiders. look at these figures once you get them on the screen and they will tell you which search engines has visited your site in order to index it and list it. Even if the site has been indexed it might take a while to get listed.

FPRULES

Comment

What is your site?????

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

If you personally submitted your site to Google it can only mean one of two things.

1) Google has not yet indexed your site.
        2) Google has rejected your site.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I'm going to guess they have all indexed you - and what you really mean is that you don't see your site when you look under keywords. Unless you've really, really optimized, you won't - for a long time - unless you are looking at some very targeted keywords.

Of course, we can all only guess since we can't look at your site! Please provide the url.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

thx for replying but i think i m ok after signing up with google's adwords.finally i can rest after many days of hard work. Once again thx for replying. i think i can wait now

Comment

NGX - adwords can be very expensive if not done properly - and we'd be able to help you if you'd give us the site url.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

TO see how many pages of your site google has indexed, type your www into thier search bar with this in front of it: site:www.your url.com

Comment

Same for links: links:www.your url.com

Comment

Not Exactly.

To see which pages of your website Google has 'indexed' simply enter your URL in the Google Search Box at Google.com, and when your site is presented, click on "Cached". If you click on "Similar Pages" you will see additional pages from your website that have been 'indexed' that have been added to the overall relevancy first 'read' by Google.

Similar Search Engines offer the same method to view your website metrics.
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

vas can you go have a look at a few posts down adresd to ***** and tell me what you think please
                      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Working...
                      X