Continuing work on website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuing work on website

Since I've uploaded my site, I've been continually working on it, addng features, making improvements (I hope) ..... I'm at it quite a bit. Is his okay? Also, I need some more input on it? Still not sure about the centering thing.

Thanks ...... Ellielou

http://www.threadhut.com

Re: Continuing work on website

I think it looks good only thing I would change is darken the text color a tad . Was a little hard to read .:)
    ~Brenda~
    check us out on the web
    www.martinsradiusmoulding.com

Comment

For the most part things look good. I agree with the above. The nav buttons are hard to read, even the main text could be a bit darker. Maybe use black or dark blue text, I think it needs more contrast. The buttons did not stand out from the page background. Your links seemed to work. Overall things look good. You can tell you have spent a lot of time.
      Happy Sewing,
      moviemedic

Comment

I say good work.. Not an expert, but here's my opinion:

1. One of the navigation buttons read 'Deale'.. is that supposed to be 'Deal'?
        2. First horizontal navigation button might look better lined up above the other vertical navigation buttons, giving it a 90 degree squared shape.

3. Just curious, what is a full figured woman...??????? Is that like curvy or over weight..??

Good work.. nice website.

Comment

Hi Ellielou...wonderful site...I do free hand embroidery and your site gave me afew places to get ne patterns. I can see the love and work tht you have put into the site. I was not able to go through all the pages but have bookmarked you for later leisurley viewing. A few of the same comments as above and I cannot wait to see your gallery. Good luck and Great Job.

3. Just curious, what is a full figured woman...??????? Is that like curvy or over weight..??

Thsi refers to women who are pleasingly plump (not fat...how rude...lol) and also women who are well endowned bust wise....lol....and yes cruvaceous....lol
          Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Looks good, like the colors
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

Thanks everyone for your input. I'll make changes in the text (make it darker). And line up the navigation buttons. Then re-load.

Re: Deale - the town where I live. The link gives info on what's here, how to get here, where to eat, etc.

Thanks again.

Ellie

Comment

You have created a very nice site, it loads quickly, is easy to use and pleasing to the eye.
                I have one thing you might want to consider. On page: http://www.threadhut.com/patterns_fabric.html if users click on any of the links, they leave your site. Might want to change each to _blank and then use the align tool.

Good work !
                Bill
                www.blueearthtea.com
                www.ftaaconsulting.com
                www.iaval.com
                www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

HI,
                  What a good site. Being a stitcher myself I have had a good trawl through the site and it all works well. The text is easy to read (now- didn't see it before changes) except the mouse over green could be a bit darker but that's not really too important!
                  Being a full figured gal myself I was delighted to see this link - and I've actually used one of the patterns before. Keep up the good work!
                  Helga

www.compasslandscapes.com

Comment

bill2006: you said
                    " On page: http://www.threadhut.com/patterns_fabric.html if users click on any of the links, they leave your site. Might want to change each to _blank and then use the align tool."

Not sure what you mean. I think this is the same thing that ez-ez was trying to tell me earlier on .... but I don't have a clue.

Ellie

Comment

Re: links to _blank. Okay, I figured it out. Working on it, soon to re-load.

Thankx again.

ellie

Comment

Hi, it's looking really good, well done and good luck :o)

www.redgypsy.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X