This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customers

How can I connect the email that I am offering to my customers to submit to my email account or does it go to a cgi bin?
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: customers

Your question is completely unclear.

If you are asking if the email "Form" you placed on your website will be properly emailed, it all depends on which email address you specify when creating the Form and the script specific to that Form....and then, you would recieve it/access it as you normally would, in whatever email tool you elect (Outlook, Yahoo, Juno, Express, webmail, etc.).

If you are asking how your webmail works via your VodaHost account, you must first set it up, and once you do that, it acts like any other email utility, only it is provided by VodaHost as part of your hosting account, so you can have both your website and associated email in one convenient place.

If you want your "Form" to be emailed to your domain account (here at VH), again, you must first set that up via your VH cPanel. If you have not done so yet, or do not know how, carefully study the tutorials HERE.

If you are having difficulty creating your "Form" maybe you should simply start over, following the instructions exactly, without modifications. It is a proven format, so there might be something missing from your efforts.....

You don't need to overthink the simplicity of your VH account!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X